This white chocolate tiramisu recipe by Chocolates by Tomes is perfect for the crisp spring season. Layers of ladyfingers topped with fresh strawberries and creamy mascarpone cheese puts this dessert in a very tasty category. You can turn any family dinner into a memorable event by serving this tasty treat with a steaming hot cup of coffee. Feel free to exchange normal cream cheese for a low fat option if you want to enjoy this dessert without feeling too guilty.
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 tub (250g) of cream cheese at room temperature
½ tub (125g) of mascarpone cheese
250g of Chocolate By Tomes white chocolate, melted and then cooled
1 cup of icing sugar, divided into 2 halves
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
170g of ladyfingers
2/3 cup of orange juice
4 cups of sliced strawberries
- Pour the cream in a large bowl and beat until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl beat mascarpone and cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Whisk in cooled white chocolate, ½ cup Icing sugar and vanilla extract. Gently fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Lightly brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice and place in 23 x 8 cm pan. Spread the ladyfingers with 2 cups of cream cheese mixture and top with half of the strawberries.
- Brush the remaining half of ladyfingers with left over orange juice and position over strawberries.
- Gently combine remaining icing sugar with remaining cream cheese mixture and then fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread mixture over ladyfingers and top with remaining strawberries.
- Keep dessert refrigerated and drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.