An old fashioned exquisite French truffle recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. This mouth watering creation with minimum ingredients will provide maximum pleasure and have your taste buds tingling up until the last bite. Go ahead try it out now.
- 600g Dark Chocolate
- 300g Whipping Cream
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- Unsweetened cocoa powder to dust
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Chop the unsalted butter into pieces.
- Put the chopped chocolate into a bowl.
- Pour boiled cream onto the chocolate and stir until the chocoate is thoroughly melted
- Add the chopped butter and stir
- Allow to set and then roll into balls
- Coat with unsweetened cocoa powder